It was a robot showdown at a ski resort in Dunnae, South Korea. Eight teams faced off in a skiing competition on Monday.
Here's a look at how they did and at the winning bot!
- Ski Robot Challenge happening in South Korea
- Craft Beer booming industry in South Korea
- South Korea top official comes to US after talks with North Korea
- Enloe unveils Robotic Surgery Services Program
- What Happened to Proposition 9?
- U.S.-born ice dancers Alex Gamelin, Yura Min fulfill Olympic dream — for South Korea
- San Francisco to regulate delivery robots on city sidewalks
- Robot therapy dog can be a great companion
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Helps Local Economy