CORNING, Calif. - Action News Now is following six fires that are in Corning.
The fires go from South Avenue to Marguerite Avenue with one at approximately two acres.
Among the six, the fires range from a quarter acre to two acres.
All are contained with no known cause and no injuries.
Action News Now will work to provide the latest details.
- Six small fires line roadway in Corning
- Downed Power Lines Spark Small Vegetation Fire in Anderson
- Recycling Plant Fire in Corning
- Avoiding Fire Hazards on the Roadways
- Corning Police Investigating Homicide
- Firefighters Extinguish Overnight Shed Fire in Corning
- One structure destroyed from fire in Corning
- Crews responding to vegetation fire, Corning
- Fire in south Corning destroys 1 home
- Corning Women Arrested in Vacaville