YREKA, Calif - CAL FIRE and the Siskiyou County District Attorney's Office issued a warrant for a Hornbrook man for arson.
Investigators said Travis Churchill, 43, started a fire earlier in May but did not reveal where the fire was, or how much damage it created.
Churchill was booked into the Siskiyou County Jail.
CAL FIRE says fire danger is high, and it plans to prosecute arson suspects diligently.
- Siskiyou County man arrested on arson charges
- Siskiyou County man arrested for burglary
- Dunsmuir Man Charged with Arson and Attempted Murder for House Fire: Siskiyou Co Sheriff
- Man Arrested for Trying to Hijack Siskiyou County Train
- Siskiyou County man arrested for murder of son
- Detectives arrest man in Siskiyou county murder case
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- CAL FIRE: Arson arrest in Butte County
- Plumas County Man arrested for arson and homicide
- Siskiyou County homicide investigation, manhunt