YREKA, Calif. - A food bank in Siskiyou County is desperately needing some help to feed victims of the “Klamathon Fire” who were displaced or either lost their homes.
The Siskiyou Community Food Bank is accepting donations through their Go-Fund-Me account or by people donating food at 1601 S. Oregon St., Suite B, in Yreka.
The bank asks that donated food be unopened and not expired.
For more information call the bank at (530)-905-1551.
- Siskiyou County Food Bank Needs Donations
- Schools in Siskiyou County on Precautionary Lockdown
- UPDATE: Shastina Fire Burning in Siskiyou County
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County
- Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office collects donations to help, honor Carr Fire victims
- Siskiyou County man arrested for murder of son
- Police Find Body of Missing 'At Risk' Siskiyou County Man
- Cornerstone Community Bank Donates $50,000 to Carr Fire Victims
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- Tri Counties Bank Quarter Century on NASDAQ