CHICO, Calif. - Sierra Nevada Brewery hosted 'Pint Night' on Thursday night to celebrate the release of its new beer to support Camp Fire relief, 'Resilience.'
The brewery is donating all sales from the beer to Camp Fire relief efforts.
Action News Now reporter Laura Eng was live at the event and said that it was crowded in the area, with many celebrating Resilience's success in breweries around the country. There are 1,500 breweries across the country helping Sierra Nevada Brewery make the beer.
It has been selling out fast in stores throughout Chico, but there's still a chance to buy the beer at the brewery.
It's available on tap for $5 at the brewery.
The brewery's goal is to raise $10 million overall for Camp Fire relief efforts.
- Sierra Nevada Hosts 'Pint Night' to Celebrate Resilience IPA
- Sierra Nevada 'Resilience' Out Now
- Marine presumed dead in Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Oktoberfest weekend kicks off at Sierra Nevada
- Michigan Breweries Sell Resilience Butte Strong IPA to Raise Money for Camp Fire Victims
- LATEST: Morning road conditions crossing the Sierra Nevada range
- Massive search for Marine missing in Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Declining Sierra Nevada snowpack levels potentially impacting state water supply
- Shasta Strong IPA is Making a Comeback