Be prepared for more showers, and cooler temperatures on the way in your Monday forecast. The main impact from showers has already tracked through the region last night into early today, but lighter showers are expected to linger through the morning. The potential for showers will start to taper off this afternoon. Snow levels have been reported as low as 2500', but most areas are showing levels well above 3000' this morning. Winds will be up to 15mph out of the Southeast today, with the potential for gusts to 25mph. Temperatures are starting out in the mid 40's for the valley this morning, and mountain areas have dipped into the high 20's to low 30's overnight. High temperatures are projected to climb into the high 40's to low 50's in the valley today, and into the high 30's to mid 40's in the mountains.
Showers are expected to end by tonight. Fog will be the bigger issue for drivers on Tuesday morning. Tuesday will be cloudy, dry, and slightly warmer than today. Showers will return to the Northwest corner of the state late Tuesday night, and will then spread across the region on Wednesday. Snow levels are expected to start out at around 5000' on Wednesday, but could lower to 2500' on Thursday. Showers will persist through Thursday, but it's unclear how much wet weather will linger into Friday. Latest models are showing dry weather returning to most of Northern California on Friday, but some lighter showers could linger in far Northern zones.
Some mountain showers will be possible on Saturday, but the valley looks dry. Mostly dry weather ahead for your Sunday as well. Temperatures are expected to finally warm back into the mid to high 50's on Saturday in the valley, and then into the low 60's on Sunday.
- Showers tapering off today, but more wet weather is ahead
- Wet weather tapers off today, but more is ahead
- Showers taper off today, but return this weekend
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Wet & windy weather returns today
- Showers tapering off, and pleasant weather returning late week
- Drying out today, but more wet weather is ahead
- Mostly dry today, but very wet weather is ahead
- Mostly dry today, but more wet weather is ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly today with more wet weather ahead