Sunshine continued on Saturday, and temperatures warmed up into the 80's for most of the Valley. We'll stay clear on Sunday, then clouds will increase but stay mostly over the mountains. That will lead to slighly cooler weather on Sunday and into Monday with a chance of mountain showers and thundershowers. There is also a slight chance some of those afternoon and evening showers may drift over the valley but right now that appears to be to our south, mostly south of Sacramento.
Once we get into Tuesday and beyond high pressure will strengthen quickly again, and heat us back up. High temperatures in the Valley will warm into the low 80's on Tuesday, middle 80's on Wednesday, and upper 80's on Thursday. 90 degrees is possible in the Valley next Friday as some May heat will be arriving! Still with all that there are no 100 degree temperatures in the forecast, at least not yet!
- Showers possible in the mountains
- Cooler, with mountain showers this week
- Freezing temperatures & mountain snow showers today
- Staying breezy with some mountain showers today
- Mountain showers tonight & A Red Flag Warning ahead for Saturday
- A nice warming trend & possible mountain showers to end 2017
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Cloudy skies and a chance of mountain showers today
- Cooler & breezy with a chance of mountain showers today
- Staying dry today, but mountain showers return tonight