Photo Gallery 1 Images
CHICO, Calif. - An early Sunday morning shooting left two homes at a trailer park with bullet holes, luckily no one was injured, said the Chico Police Department.
According to CPD, the shooting was reported around midnight, when officers began receiving 911 calls about the incident on 370 East Lassen Ave. Coincidentally officers were already on the street on an unrelated call and were dispatched to the scene immediately.
Arriving officers found an occupied mobile home had been struck multiple times with gunfire from a handgun caliber firearm, luckily no one was struck.
At least one round went through the targeted home and into a neighbor’s home, said CPD. With limited information, officers attempted to locate the shooter, but were unable to find a suspect and instead contacted several suspicious subjects.
A motive is still unclear as the shooting is still under investigation by CPD officers and a crime scene investigator. Anyone with information is asked to call CPD at (530)-897-4900.
Follow @newsfromjafet on Twitter
- Shots Fired into Chico Mobile Home; No One Injured
- Palermo Mobile Home Fire
- Paradise Mobile Home Fire Contained
- One man Injured in Mobile Home Fire in Redding
- Shots fired into Chico suburban home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Oroville
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed by Fire
- Mobile Home Catches Fire in Red Bluff
- Redding Mobile Home Destroyed by Flames, Injures 2
- Cal fire knocks out Paradise mobile home fire