A gunman walked into an auto repair shop in Houston Friday afternoon and opened fire.
Police say he killed two employees and then left the auto shop and shot and killed himself nearby.
Investigators say the gunman was a former employee, but would not say when he worked at the shop or comment on a possible motive for the shooting.
It all happened shortly after 4 p.m. Friday in front of other employees and customers.
A relative of one of the victims says his cousin had worked at the shop for more than 20 years and never had any problems.
- Shooting at auto repair shop leaves 3 dead
- Auto Repair Shop Owner Devoted to Community
- Car catches fire, injures worker at local auto repair shop
- Brooklyn shooting leaves four dead
- Long Beach workplace shooting leaves 2 dead
- Officer Involved Shooting Leaves one Dead in Oroville
- Oroville police searching for suspect after shooting leaves one dead
- Chico road repair money
- Rollover crash in Redding leaves one dead
- Nor'easter hits Massachusetts, leaves 1 boy dead