REDDING, Calif. - Redding police arrested a Shingletown man for DUI following a crash just before midnight on Wednesday.
Police say Gabriel Quintanilla sped through a red light at Bechelli Lane and Hartnell Avenue.
Police say he hit the center median and his car flipped.
Two passengers in his car were injured but are expected to be OK.
Quintanilla is now behind bars for driving under the influence.
- Shingletown Man Flips Car at Bechelli Lane and Charged with DUI: Police
- 2 charged in connection to the Bechelli Lane homicide
- Authorities identify man found dead in home on Bechelli Lane
- Shingletown Man Charged With Girlfriend's Murder
- Suspicious device found near mailbox on Bechelli Lane in Redding
- Shingletown man accused of stabbing father
- Dead woman found in Shingletown identified
- Shingletown man arrested for domestic violence after dropped 911 call
- Shingletown man arrested after found hiding in crawl space
- Shingletown man confesses to 1993 Shasta County murder