YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - Deputy Phillip Bronson, who was injured in the line of duty in 2017, has returned to the Yuba County Sheriff's Office.
Bronson got hurt in an officer-involved shooting in August of 2017 and has been on modified duty ever since.
On March 14, the department celebrated Deputy Bronson's return to patrol.
- Yuba County Sheriff's Office welcomes back deputy after 2 years
- Yuba County K-9 retires from sheriff's department
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba County Sheriff's Office Identifies Suspect Killed in Officer-Involved Shooting
- Tornado touchdown in Yuba County
- Yuba City Peace Officer Memorial Ceremony
- Yuba County man sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Trinity County Sheriff Deputies Arrest Murder Suspect
- Shasta County Sheriff's deputies arrest shooting suspect