UPDATE 5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2019 - Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea met with Cal OES to answer questions about the debris removal process after the Camp Fire.
Watch the full video below.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea will join CalOES to answer questions about Camp Fire debris clean up Monday.
The live Q&A will take place online, on the Butte County Facebook Page.
Users can post their questions through the comments and have them answered live.
The Q&A will start on Monday, Jan. 21, at 1 p.m.
Those without online access can attend an information session in person. The next one is happening Monday, Jan. 21, at 5:30 p.m. at the Calvary Chapel Church in Chico.
- VIDEO: Butte County Sheriff Holds Live Q&A About Camp Fire Debris Removal Process
- Butte County Residents Begin Debris Removal Process
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Butte County Sheriff Holds Media Briefing for Camp Fire
- Cal OES Deputy Director Interviewed About Camp Fire Debris Removal Process
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Toxic Debris Removal Begins in Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Center to Open Monday, Meetings Scheduled
- Camp Fire debris removal triggers emergency road project