SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. – A Yuba City man was arrested Tuesday after stealing over $80,000 worth of equipment at Golden Gate Hop Ranch, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said they received a call regarding the theft, which occurred Monday night. The victim advised of over $80,000 of equipment was stolen that night at 12036 Garden Highway.
An employee from Golden Gate Hop Ranch located the items that were reported stolen and a potential suspect on the levy area near Star Bend Road Tuesday afternoon, deputies said.
Authorities located the suspect identified as 48-year-old Edwin Charge, of Yuba City. He was booked into the Sutter County Sheriff’s Office Jail for possession of stolen property and burglary tools.
Edwin has a $15,000 bail and is set to be arraigned through video, on March 26, 2020, according to deputies.
- Sheriff: Yuba City man arrested for stealing over $80K worth of equipment
- Arrests made in Yuba City double homicide
- Paradise man arrested for stealing $5,000 worth of construction property
- Yuba City Man Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Yuba City man arrested, 2 wounded in homeless camp shooting
- Yuba City man arrested for sexually assaulting a minor
- CSUC food pantry receives 80k from grant
- Yuba County Sheriff Deputies arrest suspected porch pirate
- Yuba County K-9 retires from sheriff's department
- Yuba City Police Arrest Three in Connection to 2016 Murder