UPDATE 3:57 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17 - The Plumas County Sheriff's Office said 50-year-old Jorge Ramiro has been found safe after missing for over two weeks.
Ramiro was found in Susanville on Thursday, January 15, deputies said.
This is not a photo of Ramiro's car, but a look-alike
PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif. - Authorities are searching for a 50-year-old man from Quincy, California who was last seen on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Jorge Alfredo Morquecho Ramiro last spoke to his employer at Cedarling Restaurant located in Quincy., on Jan. 2, but never showed up to work the next day. Authorities said he was in Susanville and was expected to show up for work the following day, but never did.
The owner of Cedarling said the restaurant has been temporarily closed, unrelated to this incident, for a few months. She said Ramiro was a clerk at the restaurant and was a well-liked man among many.
After not seeking him for weeks, Ramiro's roommate reported him as a missing person, the Plumas County Sheriff's Office said.
His vehicle, a blue 2005 Ford Five Hundred with chrome accents and Calif. license plate, 6SNB349 is also missing. However, Ramiro's cellphone and all of his personal belongings are still in his home.
Ramiro is described at a 50-year-old Hispanic, male adult 6'3" and 170 pounds. He has black hair, brown eyes, and his clothing description is unknown, deputies said.
The Plumas County Sheriff’s Department is actively conducting an investigation into the whereabouts of Ramiro. Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is urged to call the Plumas County Sheriff’s Office or their local law enforcement agency.
The Sheriff’s Office can be reached at 530-283-6300.
- Sheriff: Missing 50-year-old Plumas County man found safe
- Plumas County man still missing
- Missing Redding man found safe
- FOUND: Plumas County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 'at-risk' woman
- 21 Year Old Plumas County Man Reported Missing
- Plumas County Deputies Searching for Missing Portola Man
- Plumas County family still looking for missing man
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- Plumas County Sheriff's Office warns of phone scam