REDDING, Calif. - The Shasta Strong IPA is back at local breweries on Thursday for the second batch of Carr Fire relief effort.
The beer was brewed as a collaborative effort between five breweries: Fall River, Final Draft, Wildcard, Woody's in Redding and Cedar Crest in Red Bluff. All of these breweries will feature the beer at their brewery locations.
The first batch of Shasta Strong IPA sold out in a couple of hours and raised $30,000 for the Shasta Regional Community Foundation.
- Shasta Strong IPA is Making a Comeback
- Feather Falls Brewing Company Releases 'Butte Strong' IPA
- Michigan Breweries Sell Resilience Butte Strong IPA to Raise Money for Camp Fire Victims
- Starfish making comeback after syndrome killed millions
- Sierra Nevada Hosts 'Pint Night' to Celebrate Resilience IPA
- Chico High's comeback kicker
- Paradise Strong, Love Strong
- Strong line of thunderstorms moves through Shasta County
- Paradise Art Center determined to make a comeback following their reopening
- Shasta County Looking to Make Space in Jail