REDDING, Calif. -- Steve Zielinski, a doctor at Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding, lost his home in the Carr Fire on Friday.
Action News Now reporter Laura Eng spoke with him about his experience and what he will do moving forward.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center Doctor Loses Home in Carr Fire
- Old Shasta Firefighter Loses Home to Carr Fire
- Shasta Regional Medical Center celebrates national nursing week
- Baby Returned to Mercy Medical Center NICU following Carr Fire
- Mercy Medical Center Relocates Infants due to ‘Carr Fire’
- Shasta Dam Visitor Center Reopen After Carr Fire
- Redding Police Chief Moore Loses Home in 'Carr Fire'
- Couple Loses Home In Carr Fire Days Before Wedding
- Destructive ‘Carr Fire’ Rips Through Shasta County
- Shasta Union Elementary reopens after Carr Fire