Photo Gallery 1 Images
SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - Shasta County deputies arrested six people on Friday after a probation search at a Shasta Lake home uncovered illegal drugs and paraphernalia.
According to the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were sent to 4404 Vallecito St., where authorities found 10 people inside, including the homeowner, Joshua Sampley, 41.
When law enforcement searched the house they found illegal drugs and paraphernalia held by Sampley, Laurie McDaniel, 28 and Brandy Young, 34, according to SCSO.
Subsequently two of the drug possession suspects – Sampley and McDaniel - were also arrested for violation of probation.
As authorities continued to investigate the home they arrested three more people with outstanding warrants including:
• Lucas Moreland, 33
• Joshua Page, 28
• Shawn Harrison, 36
Sampley, McDaniel and Young will be charged with various drug charges. All six suspects were booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- Shasta Lake Probation Search Leads to 6 Arrests
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Four arrested after probation search in Cottonwood
- Probation search leads to 5 arrests involving stolen items and drugs
- Probation search leads to arrest for possession of meth for sale
- Body located in Shasta Lake after three day search
- Search warrant leads to 3 arrests
- 3 Arrested Stemming From Domestic Violence Issue in Shasta Lake
- Deputies arrest man suspected of stealing boat at Shasta Lake
- K-9 helps Shasta Lake deputies make early morning arrest