Shasta Lake, Calif.-- Agents from the Shasta Interagency Narcotics Task Force executed a search warrant at a home off Shasta Dam Boulevard in Shasta Lake on Tuesday December 4th.
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office says 39-year-old Trever Thompson told agents his four-year-old son was also home.
Investigators say they found methamphetamine, heroin, a loaded handgun, a rifle and over $2,200 dollars believed to be connected to illegal drug sales. The Sheriff's Office describes the inside of the home as "deplorable" with dog feces found on the floors and several other safety hazards and building code violations throughout.
The Sheriff's Office says Thompson is facing several charges.
His son was placed in family services.
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- BCSO: Lake Tahoe Man Arrested for Drugs
- Shasta Lake Probation Search Leads to 6 Arrests
- 3 Arrested Stemming From Domestic Violence Issue in Shasta Lake
- Deputies arrest man suspected of stealing boat at Shasta Lake
- K-9 helps Shasta Lake deputies make early morning arrest
- Shasta Lake City Manager Announces Retirement
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Deputies Find Deceased Man in Shasta Lake
- Hirz Fire impacts Shasta Lake Businesses