The visitors center at Shasta Dam reopened its doors Tuesday after being closed because of the Carr Fire.
The Bureau of Reclamation closed the dam last month to aid and assist with firefighting efforts.
As of Tuesday, tours are back on track.
Tours are offered seven days a week starting at 9AM until 3:30PM and are first come, first served.
The BLM says they're thankful to the the public for their patience, and understanding during the time they were closed.
- Shasta Dam Visitor Center Reopen After Carr Fire
- Shasta Union Elementary reopens after Carr Fire
- Shasta Regional Medical Center Doctor Loses Home in Carr Fire
- Destructive ‘Carr Fire’ Rips Through Shasta County
- Residents Watch Long Lost Shasta Dam Documentary
- Shasta Dam to Raise Over 18 Feet
- Tiny Salamanders Could Complicate Shasta Dam Project
- Online photo sparks fear about Shasta Dam
- School Damaged by Carr Fire Close to Reopening
- Weather During the 'Carr Fire' Burning in Shasta County