In Shasta County the board of supervisors voted to denounce the Sanctuary State Bill passed by California lawmakers.
Three supervisors voted in favor of taking a stance against the bill while there were two abstentions.
While this cannot change California law, some supervisors hope that it will send a message to lawmakers at the state capitol.
- Shasta County vote to denounce Sanctuary State Bill
- Shasta County new Voting System
- State Leaders Urge Northern Californians to Oppose Sanctuary State Status
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Sanctuary cities for legalized cannabis
- Vietnam Stories from Shasta County
- Emergency notifications for Shasta County
- Shasta County most wanted criminals
- Shasta County Most Wanted Criminals