SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A Shasta County man is behind bars on Friday, facing attempted murder charges.
The Shasta County District Attorney's Office said Leslie Patterson shot at an apartment in Burney with people inside despite prior felony charges that barred him from having a gun and ammunition.
The crime happened on Dec. 22, 2018.
Patterson will be in court to set a date for hearing on June 10.
- Shasta County man faces attempted murder charges
- Man Facing Charges for Attempted Murder in Mount Shasta
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- Trinity County man faces attempted murder charges after reporting crime
- Shasta County kidnapping suspects in court on attempted murder charges
- Three Shasta County Juveniles Accused of Attempted Murder
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges After Alleged Shooting Incident in Siskiyou County
- Paradise man who backed his truck into a house is now facing attempted murder charges
- Man suspected of stabbing 2 in Redding bar fight faces attempted murder charges
- Shasta County couple detained, facing charges of forced labor