To make accessing HHSA services as easy as possible for children and families, several programs that serve these clients will soon be moving.
The following HHSA Children’s Services Branch programs, currently found on the HHSA’s Breslauer Way campus, will be relocating to 1560 Market St. in the Downtown Redding area:
• Children’s mental health access
• Children’s medication management
• Juvenile Probation multi-disciplinary teams: WINGS (Wraparound Interagency Network for Growth and Stability), Drug Court
• Children’s outpatient mental health services including: Transitional Age Youth, Early On-Set for Psychiatric Breaks
The move is scheduled to begin January 29 and services will resume on February 5th. During this period, clients can contact (530) 225-5200 for assistance.
- Shasta County children's services programs changing
- Shasta County Debuts Mobile Mental Health Service
- Shasta County Debuts Chronic Offender Accountability Program
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Licence plate program generating much-needed funds in Shasta County
- Valley Oak Children's Services hosts 'Happiest Hour'
- Chipper Program Offers Defensible Space Services
- Enloe unveils Robotic Surgery Services Program