SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - After weeks of storm-damage cleaning, two Shasta County cemeteries are set to open.
The Whiskeytown and Cottonwood cemeteries have been closed since early March because of fallen trees and branches.
The California Conservation Corps helped clean things up.
- Shasta County cemeteries to open after storm damage
- Shasta County cemeteries closed due to damage from storms
- Red Cross offers shelter from Shasta County storm damage
- Storm Watch: Road Conditions in Shasta County
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Shasta County Authorities Open Formal Bidding on County Jail Project
- Headstones Vandalized at Redding Cemetery
- Shasta County cleanup crews kept busy during recent storms