SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The Shasta County Coroner's Office has closed the Whiskeytown Cemetery and the Cottonwood Cemetery due to damage from the recent storms.
There may be potential safety concerns and the coroner's office is asking people to avoid the area while they work to make it safer.
They say that crews are in the process of clearing storm debris.
- Shasta County cemeteries closed due to damage from storms
- Shasta County cemeteries to open after storm damage
- Schools closing in Shasta County due to snow.
- Red Cross offers shelter from Shasta County storm damage
- Mount Shasta Ski Park closed due to weather conditions
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park closed today due to rain
- Storm Watch: Road Conditions in Shasta County
- Thousands Without Power in Shasta County Due to Snow
- Shasta county school on soft lockdown due to shooting threat
- Shasta County weather watch