SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Shasta County is weighing three major measures on the Nov. 6 ballot, that are area-specific in the county.
Measure C is the city of Redding tax on Cannabis Businesses.
Measure D is a special tax measure for citizens in the city of Shasta Lake to vote on fire protection. The tax will go toward up-scaling fire departments within that city.
Measure E is a $26 million bond for the Enterprise Elementary School district.
Not all of these measures will be on every ballot in Shasta County, as they are area-specific. For more information and breakdown of the propositions, CLICK HERE.
- Shasta County Weighing Three Major Local Measures
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office declares local emergency
- Local County Measures - How They Fared at the Ballot Box
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- A Look at Ballot Measures A and B in Shasta County
- Sheriff Declares Local Emergency from Shasta County Fires
- Local companies make donation to Shasta County K-9 officers
- Vietnam Stories from Shasta County