REDDING, Calif. - The Shasta County Board of Supervisors appointed Undersheriff Eric Magrini as the new Shasta County Sheriff, according to the Shasta County Clerk.
Undersheriff Eric Magrini began his Law Enforcement career in January of 1998 as a Police Officer for the City of Red Bluff where he ultimately promoted to a Patrol Sergeant. In December of 2006, Magrini joined the Shasta County Sheriff's Office, which is where he grew up, according to the Shasta County Sheriff's Office.
Outgoing Sheriff Tom Bosenko's last day is set for Dec. 30, Undersheriff Magrini will begin the position on Dec. 31.
- Shasta County Supervisors appoint new Shasta County Sheriff
- Shasta County Board of Supervisors search for new Sheriff
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Shasta County Supervisor Thanks President Trump for Carr Fire Assistance
- Shasta County Board of Supervisors declares a state of emergency
- Shasta County Board of Supervisors list of candidates 2020
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office: Most Wanted Criminals
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office declares local emergency