SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. -The Shasta County Sheriff's Office is investigating the missing person case of Cheryl Marie McBee, 42, of Whitmore. Her vehicle was found in a creek in Whitmore.
McBee was reported missing by her mother on the morning of Monday, Jan. 21. McBee was last seen Sunday, in her vehicle at the Whitmore General Store at around 12:30 p.m. McBee's mother reported her daughter may be experiencing mental health issues, as this behavior is not normal for McBee.
McBee's empty vehicle was found in a small creek in the Whitmore areas the afternoon of Monday, Jan. 21. Sheriff's Deputies and the California Highway Patrol helicopter searched the area, but could not find McBee.
McBee is described as a white, female adult. She's 42-years-old, 5’02”, 150 lbs, with brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She was last known to be wearing a dark colored shirt, blue jeans and tan shoes.
Anyone with information concerning the location of McBee is asked to contact the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office at (530) 245-6540.
- Shasta County Sheriff Search for Missing Whitmore Woman
- Shasta County Sheriff’s searching for Bella Vista burglary suspects
- Missing Woman Found Alive Near Shasta Lake
- Shasta County Sheriff: Armed Home Invaders Captured
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office: Most Wanted Criminals
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office declares local emergency
- Modoc County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Redding Police searching for missing woman
- Shasta County weather watch