SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - The Shasta County Sheriff's office has identified the victims of a double homicide in Shasta Lake on Sept. 7.
At around 12:14 p.m., Shasta County Sheriff's Deputies were dispatched to 500 Black Canyon road in Shasta Lake for a report of two deceased subjects.
The decedents were identified as Michael Thomas Bingham Jr., 31, of Shasta Lake, and Angela Lynne McConnell, 26, of Shasta Lake.
According to the release, Bingham Jr. and McConnell were living in a transient camp on the property and were in a dating relationship.
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit is investigating the deaths as a homicide.
- Shasta County Sheriff Identifies Victims in Double Homicide
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Victim in Anderson Homicide
- New Reward for Information on Shasta County Double Homicide
- Victim identified in Redding homicide investigation
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Noonkester gets life in 2015 double homicide
- Shasta County Sheriff: Armed Home Invaders Captured
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office: Most Wanted Criminals
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office declares local emergency
- Shasta County Sheriff's deputies arrest shooting suspect