Shasta County District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett announced her office will hold its 3rd Annual Senior & Veteran Fraud Protection Fair on March 6th at the Elk’s Lodge in Redding from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The fair is being held as part of National Consumer Protection Week (NCPW).
This is the third year Shasta County is participating. In the last 2 years the fair has had more than 700 people attend the event.
The event will feature 45 booths of local/state/federal agencies who will be distributing valuable information on fraud prevention. Some of the agencies in attendance will include the Bureau of Automotive Repair, Contractors State License Board, DMV, Better Business Bureau, and Veteran Services Office.
- Shasta County Senior & Veteran Fraud Prevention Fair
- Shasta County Elder Abuse Prevention Month Events
- California Senior Medicare Patrol issues fraud alert
- Butte County District Attorney Holds Press Conference on Fraud Prevention
- Vietnam veterans honored in Shasta County
- Shasta District Fair Kicks off Wednesday
- Junior 4H-ers Compete at Shasta District Fair
- Woman says fraud fair helped her avoid losing thousands in check fraud
- Shasta Lake Veteran's Parade Nov. 10
- Shasta County weather watch