SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Shasta County Public Health Officials confirmed a second positive case of COVID-19 in Shasta County.
Officials say a woman in her 70s is the second Shasta County resident to test positive for COVID-19, the novel Coronavirus. The patient is in isolation at a local hospital. She recently traveled to an area in California with known community transmission.
Shasta County Health Officer Dr. Karen Ramstrom and public health’s communicable disease team are working to identify others who are at risk of infection and will issue quarantine orders as necessary. Health officials will be available to answer additional questions during tomorrow’s daily 11 a.m. press conference.
Action News Now will share the latest updates as they become available. For continuing coronavirus coverage, Click Here
For notifications on the latest local updates related to coronavirus, download our app, Click here
- Public Health Officials confirm second positive case of COVID-19 in Shasta County
- Health officials confirm second positive COVID-19 case in Butte County
- Shasta County health officials confirm measles case in infant
- Health officials confirm first positive case of COVID-19 in Butte County
- Yuba-Sutter Public Health reports two confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Shasta County health officials confirm no confirmed cases of coronavirus, but continue to monitor situation
- Butte County Public Health gives county update after 2 confirmed COVID-19 cases roll in
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County
- Butte County Public Health COVID-19 weekly update