SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Shasta County Health and Human Services will hold a COVID-19 briefing at 11 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
A copy of the briefing with closed captioning will be able to be seen online shortly later in the day. Click Here.
Watch the briefing live in the video player below.
- Shasta County Health and Human Services COVID-19 update, April 8
- Shasta County Debuts Mobile Mental Health Service
- Butte County Public Health COVID-19 weekly update
- Shasta County COVID-19 daily media briefing
- Butte County Public Health will now provide daily COVID-19 updates
- Shasta County children's services programs changing
- Shasta County Assessor-Recorder limits services
- Butte County health leaders address COVID-19 concerns
- Shasta County Creates New Mental Health Facility