SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The Shasta County District Attorney announced today that the shooting that led to the injury of Levi Nicholson was justified.
Redding Police shot Nicholson after they say he threatened officers with a baseball bat on Feb. 7, 2018.
Redding Police sentenced Nicholson to at least 10 years of prison for assaulting the officers.
- Shasta County District Attorney says an officer involved shooting was justified
- Butte County District Attorney Says Fatal Officer-Involved Shootout Was Justified
- Butte County district attorney says fatal officer-involved shootout was justified
- CA Attorney General Says Butte County District Attorney Actions in Desmond Phillips Case Justified
- District attorney, U.S. Attorney’s office team up to get guns, drugs off Shasta County streets
- Shasta County District Attorney warns public about fake contractors
- Butte Co. District Attorney Says Officers Involved in Fatal 2018 Shooting Face no Criminal Liability
- Shasta County district attorney clears four separate shooting cases, says they were in self-defense
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Suspect in Officer-Involved Shooting off I-5
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in officer-involved shooting