SHASTA COUNTY, Calif.-
One of Shasta County's top chronic offenders is due back in court, facing a string of charges including drunk driving, narcotics, weapons violations, theft, and possession of stolen property.
The Shasta County District Attorney’s Office says that Courtney Tyson was arraigned yesterday in court. His case is affected by the Shasta County Chronic Offender Accountability program. He remains in custody, with bail set at $100,000.
They say that Tyson was arrested by Redding CHP and the Anderson Police Department over the weekend.
- Shasta County Debuts Chronic Offender Accountability Program
- Shasta County Chronic Offender to Appear in Court
- Shasta County 'chronic offender' sentenced to jail and in-patient program
- Anderson police classify man as a chronic offender
- 3 Sex Offenders Arrested During Shasta County Multi-Agency Operation
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Shasta County CHP officer in court on reckless driving charges
- Carr Fire Forces Week-Long Closure of Shasta County Courts