SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - More than a dozen candidates have their hats in the ring for the 2020 Shasta County Board of Supervisors.
Two local and two state seats are up for grabs at the March 3rd primary. That is including District 2 and District 4 supervisors.
District 2 candidates:
- Former Redding Police Chief, Incumbent Leonard Moty
- Political Activist, Dale Ball
- Business owner, Susan Wray Pearce
District 4 candidates:
- Business owner Steve Morgan
- Mayor of Shasta Lake Janice Powell
- Business owner Curtis Byron
- Realtor Bill Schappell
- Former Redding Mayor Patrick Henry Jones
View the full list of the candidates below: