Redding, Calif. - It's a way to help adults reach higher education and it's offered through Shasta College's Accelerated College Education Program or ACE.
The program started back in2016. Since then, over 500 students have been part of ACE. In 2020, 172 students enrolled in the program.
“We have an 82% success,” said ACE counselor Rebecka Renfer. “It’s doable for them and they do very well.”
Courses offered include business, communication, and psychology.
- Shasta College's ACE Program designed to help adults reach higher education
- Chico State: Best Value in Higher Education
- Butte College Welding Program
- Shasta College gains seven-year accreditation
- Starbucks Coming to the Shasta College Campus
- Salvation Army Feeds Evacuees at Shasta College
- Shasta College adds new fire training structures
- Shasta College graduation interrupted by storm
- Shasta County children's services programs changing
- Shasta County Debuts Chronic Offender Accountability Program