REDDING, Calif. - Shasta Colleges ceremonies were cut short due to Friday's storms.
The hail and lightning during the storm forced most of the students to not be able to walk the stage.
More than 1,400 students will get their diplomas at a delayed date, due to the storm.
- Shasta College graduation interrupted by storm
- May rainstorm interrupts rice planting
- Shasta College gains seven-year accreditation
- Starbucks Coming to the Shasta College Campus
- Salvation Army Feeds Evacuees at Shasta College
- Shasta College adds new fire training structures
- Health officials announce interruption in Butte County measles outbreak
- Storm Watch: Road Conditions in Shasta County
- Chico State graduations continue
- Shasta College offers free tuition for Fall 2018