A handful of city streets in Redding will be closed all week as crews replace aging sewer lines.
Crews will be working Monday through Friday from 7AM to 5PM and Thursday night from 6PM to 7AM in the area around Enterprise High School.
Portions of Churn Creek Road from Bond Street to Shirley Lane will be subject to lane closures or detours during those times.
Portions of LeBrun Lane and Linda Lane off of Churn Creek will be closed as well as crews work to replace older, smaller sewer lines with wider, more reliable pipes.
- Sewer Project Closes Parts of Churn Creek Road in Redding
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road
- Churn Creek Health Center Renovation Complete
- Major Sewer Project Gets Underway in Redding, Could Cause Delays
- City of Redding Replacing Sewer Mains
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Sewer project set to impact traffic in northwest Chico
- Chico sewer project to run along North Esplanade
- Redding Fire Officials Say Part of Quartz Hill Road Still Closed Due to Terra Fire
- Quartz Hill Road Improvement Project Begins in Redding