SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The partial government shutdown has halted services at most national parks, including Lassen Volcanic National Park.
At this time, there is no visitor services, no restrooms, trash collections, facilities or road maintenance.
Yosemite National Park will remain open and fully operational.
Services will return to normal once the shutdown is over.
- Services Affected by Government Shutdown at Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Highway closed at Lassen Volcanic National park
- Lassen Volcanic National Park turns 103
- Snowy butterfly migration can be seen at Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Entrance to Lassen National Park is free
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Whiskeytown Lake Area
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Local Employees
- Lassen National Park closes trail due to bear activity
- Lassen National Forest needs their radios back
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest