SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The partial government shutdown has halted services at most national parks, including Lassen Volcanic National Park.
At this time, there is no visitor services, no restrooms, trash collections, facilities or road maintenance.
Yosemite National Park will remain open and fully operational.
Services will return to normal once the shutdown is over.
- Services Affected by Government Shutdown at Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Highway closed at Lassen Volcanic National park
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Whiskeytown Lake Area
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Local Employees
- Lassen National Forest needs their radios back
- Vegetation Fire Burns in Lassen National Forest
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Offers Discounts to Federal Employees Affected by Government Shutdown
- CalFresh Could be Affected by Partial Government Shutdown
- How Government Shutdown Could Affect Butte Co. Housing Authority
- Lassen Lodge Safety Realignment Project is completed