Photo Gallery 7 Images
REDDING, Calif. - Sequoia Middle School has teamed up with the city of Redding to provide free meals to those affected by the Carr Fire.
People of all ages can get three free meals every day during the week of July 30 to August 3.
They will also be holding a community dinner on Wednesday, August 1, at 5:30 p.m. that they are encouraging people to attend.
Additionally, they will be providing free drop-in child care for children ages six to 13 from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Other places providing free meals to victims of the Carr Fire include Manzanita Elementary, the Martin Luther King Memorial Center, Kids Kingdom, and the Redding School of Arts.
More information can be found on the Redding School District Facebook Page.
- Schools Band Together to Provide Free Meals for Carr Fire Victims
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Paradise Schools Serving Free Meals to Students
- Graham Nash Performs for Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Fraudulent Contractor Targets Carr Fire Victim
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Shasta County Board of Supervisors Provides Rebuilding Relief for Carr Fire Victims
- Clinic provides free medical services