The Senate is set to vote on a disaster aid bill Monday that will affect funding for California wildfire recovery.
However, a disagreement over hurricane relief for Puerto Rico is putting the bipartisan-backed disaster aid bill in jeopardy.
Senate Republicans are taking a hard line in denying democratic demands for more aid for Puerto Rico, which was devastated by back-to-back hurricanes in 2017.
- Senate to vote on disaster aid bill
- Senate Republicans pass tax bill
- Disaster Preparation for Pets
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Governor Signs Two Bills to Protect Victims of Natural Disasters
- Firefighters Respond to President Trump's Tweet Threatening to Withhold Disaster Aid
- Senate votes to terminate Trump's border order
- ‘North Valley Animal Disaster’ training
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group