CHICO, Calif. - A semi-truck clipped a fire hydrant on Tuesday, causing a large water geyser.
According to authorities, a semi-truck clipped a fire hydrant on East 20th Street, just west of Dr. Martin Luther King Junior Parkway.
The accident caused a large water geyser.
Chico police initially thought PG&E would have to shut off power in the area due to concerns of water hitting the power lines above, but that was not necessary.
Traffic was reduced to one lane of East 20th Street for a short time.
- Semi-truck busts Chico fire hydrant
- Semi Truck Fire Stalls Traffic in Chico
- Cal Fire battles busted fire hydrant in Oroville
- Chico - Car Crashes Into Power Pole and Fire Hydrant
- Semi-truck crash causes downed power lines in Chico
- Semi truck crash caused 2K to lose power in Chico
- A semi-truck full of cheese crashes and sets fire
- Semi-truck crash creates fuel spill
- Busted water main slows traffic in Chico
- Highway 70 partially blocked by semi-truck after crash