ARCATA, Calif. -The Humboldt County Sheriff's Office is searching for a suspect they consider armed and dangerous.
The Humboldt County Drug Task Force shut down an illegal narcotics shop operating from within an Arcata business. Agents seized several ounces of cocaine, MDMA, prescription narcotics, psilocybin mushrooms, and several illegally possessed firearms.
Agents arrested three people but were not able to fine Karlton Morris Peterson. He is now wanted on charges of possession of controlled substances for sales. The task force is asking for the public's assistance in locating Peterson, who they consider armed and dangerous.
- Police search for 'armed and dangerous' suspect in Arcata
- Redding Police search for armed robbery suspect
- Chico Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police Still Searching for Armed Robbery Suspects
- Chico Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Anderson police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Chico police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Arcata Police arrest woman on felony child endangerment
- Chico Police Search for Suspects in Armed Robberies
- Redding Police searching for suspect in armed gas station robbery