SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - An elementary school damaged by the Carr Fire could be reopening its doors as soon as next month.
Crews have been working to repair Shasta Elementary as well as the playground and school garden.
In the meantime, 147 students from the school have been attending Igo-Ono Elementary.
- School Damaged by Carr Fire Close to Reopening
- Shasta Union Elementary reopens after Carr Fire
- Highway 299W set to Reopen After Being Closed due to Carr Fire
- Shasta Dam Visitor Center Reopen After Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced
- Post Offices Temporarily Close Due to Carr Fire
- Shasta County Postal Offices Temporarily Closed by Carr Fire