Scattered showers are returning to Northern California today, but the best chance for wet weather will be limited to mountain areas. There is a slight chance for valley showers, but if they do occur they'll be very light. Snow levels will be down to as low as 3500', but only around an inch or 2 of snow looks likely. Cloudy skies have returned to Northern California overnight, and showers are starting to move into the Northern Mountains just in time for the morning commute. Temperatures have dipped into the 30's to 40's in the valley, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains overnight. Winds will be picking up today. Sustained winds will be out of the North to around 15mph, with gusts to around 25mph this afternoon. High temperatures will end up in the mid 50's to low 60's in the valley, and in the 40's to 50's in the mountains. Showers will wrap up in the Sierra by late tonight, and dry weather will be returning for your Wednesday.
Sunny skies are expected to return on Wednesday, but temepratures will stay a little below average. Mid to high 50's are expected in the valley, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the 40's. A slow but sure warming trend is ahead for the end of your work week. We'll stay dry, with high temperatures in the low 60's on Thursday and Friday in the valley. A big jump in temperatures is projected for your weekend. High temperatures will climb into the high 60's in the valley on Saturday, and then into the low to mid 70's in the valley on Sunday. Warm and dry weather will continue into the start of next week. The next decent chance for showers will be returning on Tuesday of next week.
- Scattered showers return for your Tuesday
- Scattered showers linger in your Tuesday forecast
- Scattered showers ahead for your Tuesday
- Scattered showers continue this weekend
- Much cooler with scattered showers lingering today
- Scattered showers ahead for your Wednesday
- Scattered showers & strong winds ahead for today
- Scattered showers linger into your weekend
- Cooler, with scattered rain and snow showers today
- Scattered showers & gusty South winds ahead for your Thursday