More showers are on tap for your Tuesday across Northern California, but the wet weather is starting to wind down today. The best chance for widespread showers is earlier in the day, then the main emphasis on showers retreats into the mountains by tonight. Most of the valley could dry out by this afternoon. Snow levels are expected to stay above 7000' today. Temperatures are starting out in the high 40's to low 50's in the valley, and in the high 30's to low 40's in the mountains. High temperatures are projected to end up in the high 50's to low 60's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the mid to high 40's later today. Winds will mostly be out of the Northwest to 10mph this afternoon.
Mostly mountain showers lingering tonight. The best chance for showers for the remainder of the week will be in the Northern Mountains, but we can't rule out a stray shower or two tracking into the valley on Wednesday and Thursday. Temperatures will be slightly cooler on Wednesday, but will then warm in to the low to mid 60's by Friday, and will stay in that range through the weekend. The weekend looks dry across all of Northern California, and we will more than likely have sunny skies for at least Saturday. Fog will be an issue in the late night, and morning hours, and could be hazardous to drivers.
The next chance for showers will return for Monday into Tuesday of next week.
- Scattered showers linger in your Tuesday forecast
- Much cooler with scattered showers lingering today
- Scattered showers ahead for your Tuesday
- More showers lingering through your weekend forecast
- Showers Linger Monday with Possible Thunderstorms
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Cooler, with scattered rain and snow showers today
- Scattered showers & gusty South winds ahead for your Thursday
- Severe winter weather lingers today
- Tuesday Afternoon Forecast