RED BLUFF, Calif. - A Tehama County jury has decided after a three day trial that a man is guilty of several sex crimes, including child abuse and rape.
Santos Dejesus Portillo Guzman was convicted late Friday afternoon for molesting two children under ten years old, over a five to eight year period.
Action News Now learned Monday morning that Guzman will be sentenced on August 9th in the Tehama County Superior Court in Judge Matthew McGlynn's courtroom.
The District Attorney thanked United States marshals and the Elkhart, Indiana Police Department for assisting in the arrest of Guzman after he fled Red Bluff, and for returning him to Tehama County to face charges.
- Santos Guzman of Red Bluff Convicted of Sex Crimes Against Children
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Police Arrest Man for Sex Crimes with a Minor
- Red Bluff Police handing out "Crime Prevention Alert" flyer
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Violent Crime in Redding
- Redding High School Counselor Pleads Guilty to Sex Crime
- Ross will be opening in Red Bluff
- Pioneer Christmas Party in Red Bluff