The Little Red Hen programs for children with Autism will benefit from a Breakfast with Santa fundraiser in Chico Saturday.
It takes place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Chico Eagle's Hall, at 20th and Mulberry Streets.
Pancakes and a chance to tell Santa your wishes and get your picture with him will cost $8 for Adults, $4 for Children and children under 3 are Free.
Little Red Hen is a non-profit organization serving children and adults with developmental disabilities. For the adults, there are five Chico Retail locations that provide employment that is not subminimal wage.
100% of sales/donations benefit quality programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and other cognitive disabilities.
The Breakfast with Santa benefit is for the children's program, which serves about 100 local children each week.
For more information visit www.LittleRedHen.org.
- Santa Breakfast benefits children with Autism
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Breakfast with Santa in Oroville
- Autism Walk and Children's Carnival are Sunday in Bidwell Park
- Scuba-diving Santa Claus delights children in San Francisco
- Pet photos with Santa
- Redding Operation Blue Santa
- Salvation Army's Santa Shuffle
- Undersheriff Eric Magrini talks Pancake Breakfast
- Fourth of July Pancakes Breakfast & 5K