LAST UPDATE 12:48 p.m. Thursday, June 13, 2019 - Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates on the Sand Fire as they become available.
Current acreage and containment numbers
The Sand Fire, which is burning in Yolo County, has reached 2,512 acres and is 90% contained.
Evacuations for the Sand Fire were reported by CAL FIRE to have been lifted at 5 p.m. on Monday.
So far, the fire has destroyed seven non-residential structures.
To view CAL FIRE's evacuation map for the area, CLICK HERE.
Highway 16 reopened at Noon on Tuesday. CAL FIRE asks motorists to be aware of emergency vehicles in the fire area.
Stay up-to-date with road closures and traffic information with the Caltrans Quick Map by CLICKING HERE.
- Sand Fire burns 2,500 acres in Yolo County, evacuations lifted
- 2,000+ Acre Fire in western Glenn County, Evacuations Lifted
- Yolo County Fire Grows with Little Containment
- Murphy Fire Burns 100 Acres, Precautionary Evacuations in Place
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Stone Fire: Evacuation Warning Lifted
- Vegetation Fire Burns 3 Acres in Thermalito
- Lumgrey Fire burns 207 acres, 95% contained
- Fire burns five-acres in Cottonwood
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas