BARCELONA, Spain - Samsung unveiled new smartphones at the MWC 2018 press conference on Sunday.
The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus phones were unveiled in Barcelona, Spain with incremental improvements such as a better camera, at a price increase.
The camera will be an improvement of low light shots and will offer a freeze of fast-moving objects.
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S9 and S9 plus
- Some Samsung Phones Sending Pictures Without Pressing Send
- Chico Mayor unveils "Community Court"
- Air force monument unveiled in Igo
- National Portrait Gallery unveils Obama portraits
- Clothing brand unveils 'Extreme Cut Out' jeans
- Carr Fire Art Show Unveils Work
- GOP unveils final version of tax reform bill
- SpaceX unveils new Falcon Heavy rocket before January launch
- $1 Million ‘bride’ wedding cake unveiled at exhibition in Dubai