Photo Gallery 12 Images
REDDING, Calif. - Flooding from the Sacramento River has temporarily closed the Marina RV Park in Redding.
The flooding is a result of increased water releases from the Keswick Dam this week.
Action News Now visited the park and found that 40 different RV spots at the park are completely underwater.
There's enough water coming from the Keswick Dam to fill two swimming pools every second.
The water is causing havoc downstream from the RV park as well as some neighboring business such as nearby Aqua Golf Course, which also had to shut down.
Road conditions are not currently impacted, but Caltrans is urging drivers to be cautious.
- Sacramento River flooding closes RV park
- Woodson RV Park still closed after flooding
- Redding RV park evacuated due to high river levels
- National Weather service issues flood warning for Sacramento River areas
- Flooding concerns on the Sacramento River near Redding
- Parts of Sacramento River Trail closed off for repairs
- Portion of West Sacramento closed due to flooding
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Fall River Brewing Raising Money to Rebuild Sacramento River Trail
- Woodson Bridge RV Park evacuated, again